A subwoofer (or sub) is a woofer, or a complete amplifier, which is devoted to the propagation of low-pitched sound frequencies known as bass. The normal recurrence range for a subwoofer is around 20–200 Hz for shopper products,beneath 100 Hz for expert live sound,and underneath 80 Hz in THX-endorsed systems.Subwoofers are expected to expand the low recurrence scope of amplifiers covering higher recurrence group.
- Air Suspension Bass.
- One Piece Injection Molded Cone.
- Huge Roll Rubber Surrounds.
- PC Optimized Acoustic Chmaber.
- Custom Mounting Brackets.
- Dainty Mount Woofer Design.
- Fiber Composite Turbine Basket.
- Larger than average Motor Structure.